Environmental management is a key component of Innotech Site Services operations and essential in protecting and maintaining the ecosystems we work and live within.
Our environmental management controls are at the leading edge of industry best practice, in order to preserve resources and minimise our foot print across the broad spectrum of our business operations. All employees are encouraged to:
- Adhere to our environmental policy and actively participate
- Minimise environmental impact
- Efficiently utilise new and existing resources
- Adhere to our energy and waste management plan
- Understand and adhere to relevant environmental legislation
- Respect and understand the expectations of the local communities we work in
Setting objectives, plans and performance measures is the key to our continuous improvement in environmental safety, which we measured on a routine basis, with Certification to ISO 14001-2004 forming the basis of the standards we need to achieve and exceed.
Download our certificate: Environmental Management System